What kind of theatre do you enjoy the most???

Sunday, April 8, 2018

#PaneraDate

Hey guys! So today one of my best friends, Hannah, and I decided to meet at Panera Bread to finish up our magazines and start our CCRs together! And this was a FANTASTIC idea!!!

We worked for over 3 hours, throwing ideas off each other, helping out spacing issues, and giving our incite on the CCR questions. I also finished my magazine!!! The only thing I have to ask my teacher about is my advertisement that goes next to my table of contents, because I had a few questions about the rules for products. But here's what I have:
It's a simple picture, designed to show the shoes in action with a simple motto and the company.











I also finished the continuation of my double page spread:

It stems from the old question "What are some useful tips you have for aspiring dancers?" I asked Idy in the first interview. But, after some spacing errors, I interviewed Idy again and asked her to go more in depth on this question. That resulted in what you see before you now! I also took that picture in the second photoshoot I did after dance class last Thursday, with some touchups to make the lighting nicer and the overall photo look more professional!


That's all for now! Next time I check in, you'll see my 100% completed magazine!!! Can't wait!!🎉

No comments:

Post a Comment

#CCR