What kind of theatre do you enjoy the most???

Friday, April 13, 2018

#PaneraDatePart2

Hello to the people of the Internet! I hope you guys are as great as I am today!

Yesterday, my friend Hannah and I met at Panera Bread for the second time. This time to work on our CCR scripts. Right when school ended (at 2:45 PM) my mom drove us to Panera and we stayed until 6 PM. I feel last time, we worked a little harder, but that was also because we were determined to finish our magazines that time. This time we relaxed a little more, but we still worked diligently. We took time to take a breather, talk to each other about what we are thinking, and even taking a break to eat.

I did get a nice portion my script done, but when I timed myself saying it, it only turned out to be 3 minutes and 12 seconds long! My new plan was to write as much as I could, record myself, then (if necessary) cut down on the necessary blabber in my script. Currently, I have 1,636 words in my script which is almost triple of my original script! That means that right now I have around 9 minutes of my CCR. That is just the amount I need, probably a little more, so I'll probably end up cutting some unnecessary fluff. I can't wait until I share the magazine and CCR with you! Check back tomorrow and it will be here!🎊

No comments:

Post a Comment

#CCR