What kind of theatre do you enjoy the most???

Saturday, April 7, 2018

#GroupSessionPart2

Last Thursday, my class did our final group session, where we gave our final critiques and thoughts on other people's projects. Needless to say, the first group session went 1000x better than this one.

1.) I felt that some people in my group were not/did not give that great of critiques.
2.) Sometimes, I did NOT know how to critique, because for the people that filmed, I felt I couldn't ask them to change a scene because it was getting really close to the deadline of the project. I didn't want them to be stressed out about reshooting, getting the cast together again, and furthermore, editing the film again. I felt bad asking to put them through that trouble again.
3.) We couldn't even critique one kid because they BARELY started their magazine!!! All they had was their cover image...THAT'S IT! No featured article, no table of contents, no double page spread, no pictures, no NOTHING!!!
4.) This is irrelevant but, one kid in my group had the WORST BREATH!!! I feel bad for saying it, but I could not concentrate at ALL!!!

A little rant just happened. I didn't even know I had that in me!

But anyways, I got some decent critiques myself. One HUGE thing one girl in my group told me was that I was able to change the lighting on my photos! I did not know that! I made a whole bunch of my pictures brighter and got rid of the yucky lighting in my dance studio. But, that's the biggest part of my group critiques, just to reshoot and get better pictures. From that, I'm going to assume they loved my magazine!😂

No comments:

Post a Comment

#CCR