What kind of theatre do you enjoy the most???

Monday, April 9, 2018

#AdvertiSING!!!!

HOWDY EVERYBODY!!!!

I am ECSTATIC today because I finished my advertisement that goes next to my table of contents!!! And with that, I'VE FINISHED MY MAGAZINE!!!! I could literally sing in the middle of class right now!!!

Now you're probably wondering what my ad turned out to be, so here you go:
Before
After





















I asked my teacher if I could make up the company of the show and she said that I could. That news relieved me more than it should've because I was scared I'd have to get copyright stuff, and that would have been a struggle and a half! She said I should make it look more like and advertisement by adding a section designated for the text. So I added a black box and put a description of the shoes. Obviously, I also made the company bolder and bigger and added a star logo behind it.

I asked some of my classmates what they thought, because it didn't work well before. I had a vibrant gold star and the text was a dark shade of purple. They told me to make the text brighter and make the company bigger. From that critique, I decided if I brighten the text, I should make the star's color brighter, but not more vibrant. That's how I got the light yellow color.

When I started, I also went to my FAVORITE SITE EVER 1001fonts.com!!! This site has been my #1 throughout this whole project so shoutout to 1001 fonts!!!

So that's it folks! I have the entire magazine done! Now, all I have to do is tweak some things and do my CCR by Saturday! Future posts will be coming!🌠

No comments:

Post a Comment

#CCR