What kind of theatre do you enjoy the most???

Sunday, March 11, 2018

#RoughDraft

I got my magazine layout's rough draft completed!!!


You can take a closer look at it by clicking on the images. I actually really enjoyed coming up with various ways to set these visuals up. I was really torn on where I should put the mast head because I wanted it to be on the bottom left part of my cover page. This was because the name is "DownStage" and I wanted that to be sort of "down stage" of the magazine. But I ultimately thought I shouldn't do that because 1.) It would harder for people to see and 2.) I felt it is called a mast-HEAD for a reason, meaning it goes on the head/top of the magazine.

I also feel like I need to add an extra Table Of Contents page, because now I'm thinking it's a little small for a table of contents for a full magazine.

That's all I have for tonight! I hope you enjoy my progress so far and if you have any comments leave on on my page! I'm always ready to receive feedback on my work and how I can make it better! Until next time! 🌃

No comments:

Post a Comment

#CCR