What kind of theatre do you enjoy the most???

Monday, March 12, 2018

#TitleFonts

So, my most recent step of this project has been searching for possible fonts for the title of my magazine and the overall masthead in general. Because the cover page only has the masthead for text, I don't have to look for too many fonts, yet it has to be easy to read, yet still present the fun theme of the magazine. Below I took screen shots of my favorite font styles I researched in class today.

I got these fonts from an AMAZING website called 1001 Fonts! This website has SOOOO many fonts of different sizes and shapes and was super easy to navigate! All I had to do was type the text I needed (in this case it was DownStage) and BOOM! 492 pages of fonts, with each page having 10 different fonts on them! That's 4,920 choices I can use for my title!!! If you have any personal preferences on which one you like better, please, don't hesitate to let me know! But for now, the following are my favorites!!! I'm not even finished looking through, and maybe I'll find one that will be "the one"! 🤓





Citations: New & Fresh Fonts. (n.d.). Retrieved March 12, 2018, from http://www.1001fonts.com/ 

2 comments:

#CCR