What kind of theatre do you enjoy the most???

Thursday, March 15, 2018

#TitleFontAndDesign

Heyo everyone!!!

So, I just recently got a MacBook Air, and since I've gotten it, I've never had to write/type a document for school. But, now that I have to start the draft of my magazine cover, I need a place to start my document. My teacher told me that Pages is a good place to create a magazine. BUT the thing is, I've NEVER used pages before. Therefore I had to watch a 15 minute tutorial video on YouTube about how to navigate through Pages. I wouldn't call myself a Pages-expert or anything, but now I feel like I can find my way around the app.

I also picked out a font for my title and masthead:






The red color is not a part of the actual font. What I did was put two versions of "DownStage" in two different text boxes. I then made one of them red and placed the black text over the red text, creating this red outline/shadow effect. Depending on my cover picture, I'll probably be changing the red font color to fit the picture theme. So, that means with each edition the shadow color will probably change. Also, on the left side of the text, the shadow sticks out a little more, giving the text a slight 3D effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#CCR