What kind of theatre do you enjoy the most???

Thursday, March 8, 2018

#RevisedMagazineTitle

I'VE DONE IT!!!!! 

I've thought of an AMAZING magazine title!!!
Are you ready???

"DownStage"


Don't you guys just love it??? I've actually done my research and confirmed that there is no other magazine with this title already existing in the world! So, now that I'm post this on the Internet, no one can take this idea from me in the next 5 weeks!

I chose this title because in the drama world, down stage means to go to the front of the stage or closer to the audience. This is exactly what I'm doing in my magazine! I'm taking the stories from the theatre world and bringing it right up to the audience. I get a very powerful feeling when I say this title aloud, so I plan to have a very bold theme to it, using strong fonts and warm colors ranging from red to yellow (also including black, but that is a given if I'm using a bold font)! But all this is magazine layouts and color palette just planning and subject to change.

I've got a really good feeling about this title! I can't wait to get started and show you guys what I come up with! Stay tuned!🤗

No comments:

Post a Comment

#CCR