What kind of theatre do you enjoy the most???

Thursday, March 29, 2018

#DoubleTrouble

So I'm starting my double-page spread today, which is an interview style article about my dancer teacher Idy. One of the biggest things I feel about this article is the title and its font. The title of the article, "Choreographer Chat" isn't finalized, but it is always good to keep working instead of being held up on one thing. So, I just have to push through and hopefully a better name will pop into my head, because what I have now sounds very amateurish.

I also got a notification that Apple Pages had to be updated. When it finished updating I opened up the program and it gave me a small run-through of the features that were added. Out of habit I just went to click out of that run-through and as it was closing I noticed a phrase that had "double page spread" in it. First, I was mad at myself for not reading through the updates. Second, I spent the next 15 minutes trying to figure out how to get the double page look! Eventually, I ended up clicking something by accident and it got what I needed! I love it when life works out like that! SO now I can view on my computer what the double page spread would look like as it would on paper!

Moving on, I want to choose a font that has a very rustic vibe to it, yet still reminds you the slightest bit about dance. Of course, I went to my new favorite site 1001fonts.com and picked out some of my favorites.





These are only a very VERY small portion of the different fonts they had, but I really like some of them. I'm going to continue looking though! Stay tuned!🧐

No comments:

Post a Comment

#CCR