What kind of theatre do you enjoy the most???

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

#UpdatedTableOfContents

Quick update everyone! I took the picture involving the stage makeup for my table of contents tonight! I threw that picture into the mix along with my original cover page image and now my table of contents is COMPLETE........almost. I still have to do the ad, but for now here it is:

As you can see, I added the red shadow to the top of the page (requested by my mother, the graphic design major) and changed the line under "Table of Contents" to red instead of black. I also put a faint red border around the pictures to support the red shadow above and give a more soothing image to the eye. I also dded what's called a "drop shadow" to the pictures, which make it seem like there is a spotlight shining on the page. And one last small detail, I put the page number in the bottom left corner. Now, time for the ad!

That's all for now! See ya!🎬

No comments:

Post a Comment

#CCR