What kind of theatre do you enjoy the most???

Friday, March 2, 2018

#PlanningAndTitle

Heyo!!! So since my last posting, I've made a personal schedule of what I need:

Week 1- Research and compile information on similar magazine genres and play with fonts and cover page ideas
Week 2- Begin outline and magazine planning, rough draft should be done by 3/10 to allow some changes. Have early copy of the cover page done (besides the picture)
Week 3- Begin magazine articles and acquire ALL pictures by 3/18
Week 4- Finish final magazine-cover page, contents, and double-page spread. 4 pictures REQUIRED.
Week 5- Clean and polish EVeRYTHING in magazine. Begin Creative Critical Reflection (CCR) script
Week 6- CCR recording and grand finale!!!!

That's my schedule for this whole project so you can expect my blog postings to be centered around what I'm doing that specific week.
Oh! I also chose a title for my magazine: Intermission
I chose this title because it is very simple, yet has a deeper meaning to it. When people go to a Broadway show (or a show that offers a Playbill in general), they usually take the time during the intermission of the show to read through the Playbill they received earlier. So this title plays off of that action in a way that gives you the feeling that when you have a break, you can just pick up a copy of my magazine and read through it. Because of this, I plan for the magazine to have a home-y vibe towards it. This means I'd have to chose soothing colors such as light blue or white for the theme of the magazine. But that is something I'd think of more in depth later on when I am doing my magazine outline.
I think that's all I have to update you on for now! I'll check back with y'all soon!!! 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment

#CCR