What kind of theatre do you enjoy the most???

Thursday, March 22, 2018

#PagesOrWord???

Here's a HOT update:

I'm having a little dilemma. I'm trying to decide whether I should use Microsoft Word or Apple's Pages to create my magazine. I'm struggling a little bit with Pages and I'm familiar with Word, BUT I feel that Pages is a little better than Word. I remember when my sister did this project, she eventually used Word, but I remember that she struggled a LOT with this.

With that in mind, I've decided that if I still can't figure out Pages by this Saturday I'm switching over to Word. That's that and I'll update when I've made the choice!😖



Hot Update On That Hot Update:

I downloaded Office to my new computer and I'm trying to activate it but it is NOT working and I'm stressing out a little bit. Not just for this project, but what if I want to use Office for future projects?! It won't let my type on it until I've activated my Office account, which I already have. I don't know why it's not activating! I am logged into my OneDrive and that works fine, but I can't create any more Word documents!!! I do have a friend that can help me with this so I have to give him a call. But now I'm just a little more stressed, so thanks Microsoft 😬👍🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment

#CCR