What kind of theatre do you enjoy the most???

Friday, March 23, 2018

#FIXED

I DID IT, I DID IT, I DID IT! I figured out how to fix the issues involving Pages!!!

So one of my biggest issues was trying to line up my title with my edition (the month and year this magazine is being released). I knew I needed the ruler function and one Microsoft's Word, the ruler is always displayed at the top of the document. But, on Pages it was not displayed at all and I thought it wasn't there at all! BUT I realized on my settings I had the ruler function HIDDEN!!! I finally got the alignment to what I wanted it to be! Now I'm getting much more familiar with Pages so I'm thinking of sticking to Pages, rather than switching to Word. My friend has not gotten back to me about my issue, so there is a HIGH chance Pages will host my magazine creation station!

Fun Fact: As I was trying to figure out the ruler situation I had a Broadway playlist playing on a speaker, and as soon as I figured out the ruler was hidden, the song I was listening to (from the Greatest Showman) picked up and became super happy! Talk about a coincidence!!! My day really picked up after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#CCR