What kind of theatre do you enjoy the most???

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

#TableOfContentsAlmostFinished

Today, my friend, Hannah, and I worked on our magazines together. It took a little while to do my table of contents (an hour and a half to be exact), but with help from Hannah, it was totally worth it!!! I have everything done, except the pictures to my featured articles. Here is what it looks like so far:
What I did was I put each text in it's own text box. For example, "9 Just A Simple Sponge" is in one text box and the description of the article below it is in another. I lined up the text in each description text box to match the article title above it, which, by the way, is NOT a fast process. The triangle arrows indicate that that specific article corresponds to the picture next to it.

My Plans For the Pictures

For the stage makeup article, I plan to gather a bunch of, well, stage makeup on a counter and snap a picture of the "organized clutter" I like to call it. The makeup would include foundation, blush, mascara, eyeliner, etc. and be arranged it a display that seems clumped together, yet still has a neat feel to it. For my choreographer picture, I meeting up with her later today for dance class where I'll take a headshot of her. She has already giving me the consent to use her pictures in my magazine. She has been so kind to helping me with this project, that I'm giving her a shoutout! Love you Idy!!!

Anyways, that's all for today! I feel like I've been getting so much done lately. However, I feel like something big and problematic is drawing closer to me, but I really hope that's all in my head! Everything is working out perfectly now and I really don't want anything to suddenly happen!😓

No comments:

Post a Comment

#CCR